MGM Resorts, in partnership with Real Vision, is set to host a blockchain conference titled The Takeover. The event, occurring December 9-11, will take place at the Park MGM Las Vegas, NoMad Hotel Las Vegas and MGM Grand Hotel.
With a focus on blockchain and cryptocurrency, the event will feature speakers including CEOs and venture capitalists who see crypto and blockchain as technology for the future. 500 visitors are set to attend in person, while many will take part via livestream.
Among the speakers are Dr. Pippa Malmgren, a former advisor to George W. Bush and Raoul Pal, the CEO of Real Vision.
The full list includes:
- Dan Morehead, CEO & Co-Chief Investment Officer, Pantera
- Caitlin Long, founder & CIO, Avanti Financial Group
- Piers Kicks, Gaming at Delphi Digital & Investment Team at BITKRAFT
- Najah Roberts, Chief Visionary Officer & Founder, Crypto Blockchain Plug
- Mark Yusko, founder, CEO & CIO, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Pippa Malmgren, former economic advisor to President George W. Bush & Partner at Monaco Foundry
- Micah Johnson, artist & creator
- Denise Shull, performance & strategy advisor, ReThink Group
- Raoul Pal, Co-founder & CEO, Real Vision
- Andrew Rosener, CEO, MediaOptions Inc.
- Kevin Kelly, Co-founder, Delphi Digital
- Gio Valiante, former head performance coach, Point 72
- Jason Buck, CIO, Mutiny Fund
- Matt Milson, Director, Qantex Capital Management
- Brian Estes, CEO & CIO, Off the Chain Capital
- Bill Tai, venture capitalist
MGM Resorts International recently reported its financial results for the period ending September 30, 2021. The gaming stalwart revealed consolidated net revenues of $2.7bn, an increase of 140% when compared to the prior year.